Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I really know???

...something happened where I was locked up, and accused for something I didn't do... I knew didn't do it and I knew...even if there was evidence in the court of law that could still put an innocent person away... I just knew that over the course of my proceedings that I had a feeling inside myself that I was going to make it through... As long as I carried that trust... And believe me, it wasn't much(if you've read my previous blogs you know Ive probably got trust issues@.@)But I held on to that sliver of trust, and knew by that sliver I would not be wrongly accused. I went from looking at prison time to getting out on time served... Sorta, as I had some other wreckage to clear up first in other county jails across this great state of ours... Actually this is the time of year I was let out..13 years ago-ish)

During that process all I read was the Bible. I still have that same Bible today. Some old friends of mine can verify(maybe) seeing an old tattered Bible laying around... That's the ones... It blends in real well... It always keeps me grounded... When I pay enough attention to it!;)

Things happen that you can't really explain. Yeah it's all coincidence when laid out on paper, but as you feel that energy running through that paper plan, that's how you get to know God.

There comes an energy from all of us, right? Sometimes that energy runs low... We become depleted... But when our energy is running high(energy creates energy)...

What is that at that point? Yeah, I'm sure science has a name for it, but what makes it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment