Monday, February 13, 2012

Do I know God???

This is a very important question in a Christian's life, right? Or anyone who believes in God, but does not necessarily claim a specific faith, or any faith for that matter, but knows that there is a little tickle somewhere that there is one creator, or creation point(interpret however you want), some starting point for all of it, right? ...

Let's cut to the chase. Yes, I know God. I know God very well in fact. I say that I'm agnostic as there is no solid evidence of such a God; other than what the Bible tells us(or any other holy book at this point as I have yet to jump back into the Koran, Buddist studies, and other Eastern philosophies...They all seem to correlate as I see no real harm in matching up stories...

And yes, I believe Jesus was a real person who walked this earth. I also believe that there may have been misinterpretations on some facts or facts left out of the Bible regarding Jesus' divinity... And that's not to say he may have been less devine, but possibly more. Needless to say, he wasn't from here, the Bible tells us he was part of the creation process...in one form or another, right?

As you can see, I am still filled with questions... And more questions seem to arisenout of those questions...ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment