Sunday, January 13, 2019

Food for Thought...

I'm not sure if I've published the idea of past lives, or how one might trigger them before, but I'm going to do that meow.

It all started with those books for kids in the doctors or dentists office. You know the ones, "Highlights."

For those that don't know Highlights, it's a magazine of sorts. Puzzles, games, etc. For kids. In it they have this game: What Doesn't Belong Here...or something along those lines.

You pick out the objects that don't belong in the picture.

Fast forward 30 years. I'm sitting on a friends deck looking out to his plush, green back yard. With a mountain view, sun shining, smoking a joint. Close to paradise.

Then I notice a cinder block laying in the yard.

All my training in the doctor's office waiting rooms had finally paid off.

The block stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the green.

Then I got to thinking. Cinder blocks are used to build things...since the joint had begin to kick in, I zoomed out a bit; took a big picture look.

These houses and streets, the seemed "different" somehow... didn't seem to fit, like they didnt belong there either...they seem out of place in nature. All these strait lines...like a matrix; not natural.

Then I zoomed out a bit further...the stars.

From what we've been told, we can probably assume some of those stars have been here longer than Earth itself.

The stars have always been there, right?

The complete randomness of the night sky seems to make sense and no sense at all, it's comforting, scary, and awe inspiring, its invigorating and humbling, all at once.

It's bigger than we can comprehend.*
*will not insight any one god here.

My point being, had we lived in the past, the only thing that would look the same, would be the stars.

Meow, I'm not saying that I've experienced anything past life~ish by star gazing.

But if a person were to want to tap into something like that...that'd be the way to go I would think...

On a side note, music comes to mind...music may be as old as man itself...

The "ohm" sound is believed by some to be the sound of creation itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment