Friday, May 19, 2017

My trip...

On a light hearted note, my mom had to remind me of the trip back to this place today.

Taking two days traveling with a cat in the back seat of a truck is not conducive to mentally stability...

That being said, it wasn't until we were little over an hour outside of out destination that she unleashed the most horrid diarrhoea....as she was sitting on my lap!!!

It's mid January and I'm ripping off my clothes on the side of some highway, wind and snow blowing, paper towels with cat shit whirling about....

I get back in the vehicle in a hurry after throwing my shirt and hoodie in my truck we were towing to rid of any foul smells...

As we get back on the road and rapidly heading to our destination with no further delays, as I'm pretty sure I heard my grand father say, "Throw the damn cat out' the window..." under his breathe...

With a deep breathe and a sigh, I'm sure I wondered what the next year would have in store...and as I ponder these rambling thoughts, I look back at my little truck, having being towed 1000 miles, what do I see frozen and stuck to the driver side mirror...a cat shit covered paper towel...

I know there's got to be an omen here somewhere...js

No comments:

Post a Comment