Thursday, May 18, 2017

Just say...no.

I was once locked up for something I didn't do...it was a couple months while the lawyers figured out the details....

The details are: some young lady handed me a note. In it were the details of how she wanted to fuck me...

As I read it, and laughed out loud...the young lady who handed it to me was devastated by my reaction. Within a few days she had gone to the police and said I touched some teenage girl.

Now, police take shit like that seriously. So I had to sit out 2 months of my life for stupid childish games...I sat out another 2 months in different county jails across Washington state taking care of "failure to appear" in a couple different counties...all drinking related...my 2 DUI's when I was 19 and 21...

At 21, and having no clue how to stay sober on my own, I went back to the old crew...or what was left of them...

We ended up smoking crack at the Days Inn, in the presidential suite, with some Latinos who were new in town...

Fire trucks pulled up at the bowling alley across the street. At which point, for some odd reason, we panicked. It was while taking the people home that...morning??? It was then that I knew I was addicted.

The next day I had to start a  2 year out patient program, and I gave it my best shot...

I was able to stay sober for 11 years before relapsing. Drank for about a year and managed to go a couple more years sober.

Then I moved here. First thing I wanted to do when I got here; was drink. And I did. My uncle taught me how, real quick. I only lasted about another year before I left on my mom's birthday, without saying goodbye to her, or anyone.

I managed to stay sober for about another year after leaving.

Is it because I ended up back HERE? ...I was only gone for a year...?

I was sober from 21~32. Being sober through our 20's is now impossible for some.

And if I've done the impossible before, why can't I do it again?

Why couldn't anyone reading this?

I am no better? Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment