Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Perfect Flaws...

"I don't even understand how you can judge as if you are perfect..."

I was told off today...if you didn't already gather that.

But this got me thinking...

I never said I was " perfect"...

To do that would be blasphemous, right? There's supposedly only 1 truly perfect human...he was Latino, and his name was Jesus.

But to be human...it's kinda flawed, ain't it?

So, how was he perfect? His eyes? Their color? His hair, it's color? His teeth? His smile? His physique? His voice? His laugh? His punctuation?

Was it all of them combined?

Is this what makes someone perfect?

The answers are probably all "no."

So then what was it about him that made him perfect?

His mind? ...but did he drink wine? Probably, yes. Did he use cannabis? Again, the answer, probably yes. Opiates? Hallucinogens?

Even just injesting wine, wouldn't that cause corruption of the "natural order" of things? Perfect tolerance???

One thing I do know about the Dude: he was a genius story teller...Similar in the ways of Confucius or Nasrudin, but a little more serious.

Was he taught? Wouldn't he already know it all? Wouldn't he know how to get through to the people of his time? But he didn't...whether he rose, or he fell, we are in worse shape now, than then.

I've heard the idea that He/She, the Universe(some other word than God) decided to incarnate itself. Which, it pretty much could...really...I mean it's made everything else possible...the sun, the moon, the stars...

So, yes, if it so chose to, I'm sure It could zap some ant on this rock, and become it.

To feel what we feel. To experience the things the we all go through...to understand.

To understand the human condition....

The perfectly flawed, human condition!






No comments:

Post a Comment