Friday, June 2, 2017

Endless Nights...

Every morning seems to bring it's own challenges. Nothing is to come easy.

As I fight off bouts of anxiety, and depression in what seems like an hourly basis, but in reality it's about every 10~15 minutes...I try to focus on positive things...happy thoughts. Things that make me smile. Things that make me laugh.

Comforting thoughts.

I've found that I can't rely on people completely...I mean, there are people that are there for me, but who is really going to be there at 3:30 in the morning went I can't fucking sleep because my head won't stop spinning...when I just need to talk it out...? Someone to just be there for no other purpose than to just listen...to just be there...

Not many...

Very few...

These are the loneliest moments. When it's just me and the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment