Saturday, January 10, 2015

Explicit Experiences...

I once met a chick that... Well... Wanted me to rape her, basically ... Couldn't do it... Rape fantasy just doesn't do it for me... Don't get me wrong... This chicks body was bangin'...head in most of the right places...a little bit far left of center...

But if you tell me to fuck you cause you want to moan, and then punch and kick  through it all... Well then you're just a fuck... Even if it only lasts a minute... Because what I do, I do as a lover would do... and if you can't handle that, then you have a lot of maturing and growing up to do... and might need a shrink.

I had one chick who used to like me to come in at about 4-5am and fuck her brains out before she went to work... I was cool with it because I was up all night anyways... She burned all my worldly belongings...except my music...

I was this one girls "dirty little secret" for some time... I would make her come by making her think I was coming... Eventually she told me to stop doing that...she works in a dentists office...

I met one girl online, who later I found out happened to be married at the time we were having sex... Told me she couldn't have kids due to some early childhood cancer...couldn't have been over five foot...she liked to be choked...well... aggressively grasped around her neck during intercourse... Not before... During...She has a baby now, and I think is divorced... we're still fbf''s...

I've been with 2 women...not at the same time... that could only climax through anal intercourse...guys... I'm not complaining... well, sorta... one made me (explicit) her for hours before we got that far...she ended up cheating on me...

This young bartender asked me why we don't have "regular sex"... She was probably the purest lover I can remember... she once told me she thought we were soul mates... I believed her... Then she didn't talk to me for a couple years... Lol... That's how the young ones roll...

Had this one girl who'd use ME for sex... She'd drop by unexpectedly for about an hour (or visa versa), use me up and be on her way...She was one that got away. She had 3 boys by the time she was 25 I think... I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment... She's got a baby girl now and is happy..

I could go on, but honestly, I'm sick of "relationships" like this. Over the years it has taken its toll on me...

I want something substantial... Something I can be proud of. Married and kids? Sure, why not? It might be too late for me, as I see most all my friends and acquaintances that are my age who have already started their little families, and are happy... I watch them with envy...   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment