Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lovers and Friends...

I know that anyone who's read this recent blog thread  is wondering what test(s) do I make my "friends" pass? 

I put friends in quotes because, if you haven't followed along with what I've been writing about then you should probably get a good definition of what a "friend" is ... Sexual or otherwise: to give you a most definitive answer in two words... 

For this example I'll use my most recent past relationship... Mind you; I keep my heart close...

In a message that was solely (or should have been) between my ex and I.  I had reiterated a comment my ex had expressed to me about why a certain friend decided to do to a certain thing; only to remain on pain killers. 

I reiterated that one thing, that had known, should not come back to me if it were truly between her and I...

A few hours later I get a message from mine and my exes best friends husband asking why I made his wife cry??? Why is his wife balling because of me? 

I knew why, but they weren't my words... 

It's because the message(s) that were supposed to between me and my girl ended up getting other people involved... When they shouldn't have...

"... I don't think I'm conscious of making monsters out of the women that I sponsor 'til it all goes bad..."

I do this to my lovers and friends...

Sometimes subtly... and not so.

When it comes back I know...

I keep my heart close...



No comments:

Post a Comment