Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Look to the Stars...

Continuing along with this unconventional topic I've chosen to just keep writing and writing about...

This time I look to the stars. I mentioned something along these lines earlier in this series of writings. 

Generally speaking, it has to do with compatibility. And since the topic is sex, this is what I am referring to when I say compatibility. Sexually compatible. 

More times than not I've had transcending  experiences with women who are astrologically a match for me. So... sue me if I put just a little stock into the idea...

Scorpio, Virgo, and Pisces, are my top 3 respectively, although a case could be made for Cancer before Pisces... 

I'll start with Scorpio's. They'd be my "sexual soul mate." I've "dated" two Scorpio's to my knowledge. It's hard to put into words what the experience was, but I do remember quite vividly my young partner saying,"Why don't we ever have regular sex...?"

I laughed, I was thinking the exact same thing. 

I think what happens is that you establish a "psychic link" of sorts when intertwining the energies given off during sex...

If you were "more compatible" with one over another, who's to say otherwise; that whole a different kind of sex can be had? 

Transcendent? Possibly.  I'll get back to this in the next couple weeks, but not now. Moving on.

Virgo. The Virgin, and always far from it. The Virgo oft looks innocent, but once you get to know the Virgo, they are quite...devious, and considering the topic at hand, I should say so.  Very fun to flirt with; Virgo's are. 

Virgo's are also a very close "sexual soul mate" to my sign. Probably the most "animalistic" sexual experiences I've had, I've had with the Virgin. Raw and uninhibited. 

Now to the Pisces. In my experience  the two little fishes have been the most nurturing out of the three. 

I wasn't always sexually experienced, and what I know hasn't been all self taught. Being shown and guided when you aren't all that savvy in the sack can be of great benefit to learning how and what women like, need, and want (and visa versa).

But if I was going to pick one, since they all have amazing things about them, I'd have to go with a Cancer...In a perfect world...

A little more complex, but truly a lovers lover. 

But... Like I said, in a perfect world...

Two Cancers generally don't work out long term, and that's due to their complexities. If one of the Cancers aren't in tune with the other emotionally/spiritually then it usually ends up imploding. 

But as far as pure lovers go... It doesn't get much more pure than a Cancer... and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Cancer... It's just true: we're just great lovers. :)

Where do we go from here???

Well, next posting is going to continue along these same lines, although a little more toned down. 

I mean if I'm going to talk about sex, I might as well talk about that four letter word that is either said too easily, and far too often, or hardly ever, to sometimes not at all. 

Sounds like it's going to be a lot to write about, so I'm going to leave it for the next one... 

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment