Tuesday, December 23, 2014

G... What next?

I feel the need to say a couple things before I carry this blog out much further with this topic...

Sex for me is like an addiction, I've woken up after some crazy nights and have felt as if I'm not the same person that was doing those things only just a few hours prior... and i was sober. 

Either way...Where did I leave off???

I think I was gonna touch on the G-spot this time around...;)

This little spot that can be oh so elusive.  Mainly because there are a majority of women/men that don't know where it is or they don't like it messed with due to fear that they think they are going to pee when it's stimulated... 

Not the case...

At least I've never had a woman tell me she just pissed on me...*shrug*

G-spot stimulation is best stimulated during oral sex... Probably for both men and women, although I've never had a women stick her finger in my ass while blowing me... so...I don't know...

Ladies, I don't even know how to begin to feel your frustration if your man is going down on you and can't do a simple little thing... like make you cum in his mouth... 

Pull out the charts and diagrams...:)

So there's the G-spot... 

About 2 inches in and 1 up...give or take...;)









No comments:

Post a Comment