Monday, December 22, 2014

What Women Want...

After asking around; gathering input on my last blog entry, I've decided to follow up with a little more descriptive medium to express the love for the topic at hand...

In case you are wondering because you failed to listen: the topic is sex. 

The voice blog was more of a platform to express myself in a different format. It was fun to do, but did not give me the opportunity to fully explore all the "ins and outs" of the topic at hand. Writing allows me to more fully structure how I come across. 

Using voice alone to bring this topic along does it and what I know about it a serious injustice, and I apologize. 

Let's see if I can pick up where I left off and fill any gaps that I may have forgotten the first go 'round...

Let's start, shall we?:)

What do you want? Sex regularly? Just a fuck? You wanna "make love"? A one night stand? A friend with benefits? 

Each can be described in its own fashion, with its own benefits, and it's own drawbacks.

My personal favorite is the friends with benefits. I'll tell you why. A friend with benefits is kind of a middle ground for everyone involved. But it can also be dangerous ground as you can ruin friendships this way, but not always. Tread lightly. 

A friend with benny's can be comfortable, and enthralling at the same time. They can help you more fully enjoy the sexual experience. Since you are usually more comfortable with the FWB than you are with someone who you are just getting to know, allowing for a less inhibited  bedroom, or living room, or bathroom, or kitchen, or dressing room, or state park experience. 

Friends with benefits can also lead to a full blown relationship if everyone involved lets it go that far. In my experiences these have been the most rewarding sexual relationships I've had. 

Typically, something like a one night stand will not take place in the more exotic locations like state parks...;)
And are far less rewarding in the long run. Also, can be damaging to your psyche and mental state if you are a habitual "one night stander"... The energy shared between two people during sex is real and powerful beyond what you may or may not believe. Having one night stands takes that energy and distorts it...(this could be a whole new blog post) Again, not to be taken lightly.

I have also been used for just sex. Not necessarily a one night stand. Usually a friend, could just be an acquaintance. A girl I might know who just needs to get laid. Men and women both get "backed up"... Sometimes you even wonder if you still remember how! :) Sometimes a girl just needs a helping hand... Or a helping something...

And if you happen to be lucky enough to help a young lady out, you make sure you kill it! There's a reason she chose you for this task. You don't want to disappoint. 

I'll get into how's and why's in a minute.

Who just wants to have regular sex? As written this can be taken two ways... Who wants to have sex on a regular basis, or who wants to have just "regular" sex? 

Nobody wants to have "regular" sex... Well... I'm sure somebody does, but not this guy... And having sex regularly can also have its drawbacks... I'll explain. A good round or two of good sex can last a couple days... Too much good sex in a short period of time can dry that shit up :) 

Regular sex. Her on top. Me on top. I cum. She fakes it good enough to make me feel good about myself...Regular sex. Meh.

Good sex doesn't have a top or a bottom... It has another dimension...:)

What about making love Jason?!?

I touched on this in the voice blog with Tantra and Kama Sutra. 

When I think of "making love" I think of slow, steady, passionate sex.  Sex that when two people make that mental connection and intertwine their energies you get taken off to another place entirely. If looking for a connection like this, I suggest looking to the stars.

I'll explain. 

What's your sign? I'm a Cancer. My sexual soul mates are Scorpio's, Virgo's, and Pisces'. That's not saying that I can't have great sex and a lasting, meaningful relationships with any other astrological sign, those are just the ones the stars tell me I'm more compatible with. 

Sure as shit, I have better more fulfilling sexual experiences with women with whom the stars say I will. No lie.

So... When I get to a place where I'm comfortable enough to let someone close enough to me to where I want to fuck her brains out,  it's going to be a friend with benefits scenario.

It could just be chillin' out watching a movie... Like you might do with any number of friends. 

You get comfy. You'll scoot closer to one another. Usually both are thinking the same thing, but never quite owning up to what either wants to do...

Big spoon, little spoon is usually how it starts... This is one of my favorite parts of the build up... The spooning. The adjusting of "equipment." If she's the right one, she'll feel like a missing piece to your puzzle at this point...

Ladies, usually your hair gets all, tickling my nose and face... I make it a point to have you tuck your hair out of the way, making sure I can still breath, and by that I mean, making sure you'll be able to feel my warm breath on the nape of your neck.

After a few minutes of this you ladies wiggle around just the slightest. This is why this is my favorite... Now we play the little game I like to call, "who can keep there hands off the other the longest." Not gonna lie, I usually win!;)

Now, "hands off" is relative. Mind you, spooning, and getting cozy with someone you are comfortable with you never are truly "hands off". Light petting is usually taking place. A soft brush across the arm... Playing with the hair.

Here is where the heat, the volume, and everything else can get turned up in a real hurry.

Women have very sensitive erogenous zones that are very conducive to stimulation when in this particular situation/position. 

Breathing on the nape of the neck. Women are usually receptive to this, as when laying in a spooning position the two bodies usually will sync the rhythms of each other.  

My warm breath softly caressing her nape... The soft, relaxing brushing of her skin...the arm, or outer thigh...lower back...;) Does not necessarily need to be skin contact...

Then there's the spot that I usually save for last, the one that gets her to reach down my pants and grab my cock. Because let's face it, by this time I'm usually a little aroused. 

The spot? It's not the "G-spot", although I do know where that is as well, and might get to that later, or save it for its own follow up post to this one...but you will be a "G" if you can properly use this next erogenous zone to your advantage. I'm also pretty sure that the same zone exists on men as well as I dated a chick who liked to suck on it...

It's located on the iliac crest...Top of the hip bone, front side...:) 

After the warm breath has been tickling the tiny little hairs on the back of her neck, sending little waves of goose bumps and shivers down her spine, soft brushes across her arm, me becoming aroused, and the attack on her iliac crest... Well from there it's no wonder she needs my cock in her hand...:)

At this point I have won the "hands off" game. And it's usually time to claim my prize!:) Having her hands around my cock is NOT the prize...It's more of an unsaid "thank you" from her. 

A thank you for what, you say? If done right, at this point, she should be pretty well warmed up, and even a novice should be able to get her to cum at least once.

Time for my prize! I touched on this during my voice blog as well... At this point, we both know that it's on! Clothes start to get pealed off. I get the wild look in my eyes like "I'm gonna pull your hair, and I just might bite you" mentality.

I'll pull her clothes off, throwing them as far as I can... Not gonna need 'em for a bit...:) 

And when she's laying there, breathing heavy, with her body language screaming  "FUCK ME NOW!"... I don't...;) 

I'll instead, continue to torture her...:) With her legs wrapped around me I'll make my way back to the nape of her neck...Give her earlobe a little attention...

By this time it's really not fair that I'm not inside her yet, but...where's the fun in that?;)

I'll take my time, so she understands my next move... Slowly kissing my way down to the erogenous zone that set the whole thing in motion. The iliac crest. 

If just running a couple fingers across this area will get a woman wet, imagine if you slowly start working your mouth down towards, and eventually in and around this ultra sensual area does to her body...

She wants to cum, and cum NOW!...

Nope. Not yet. Soon though...;)

Now I take her knees and see if I can't get them to touch her shoulders as I taste the madness I've created.

I'll do this until I can't take it anymore... Getting her to come 1...2...3 times doing this... Mostly up to the woman and if she can(some women have a hard time reaching orgasm... I consider it my duty to make it easier;)).

And when I'm ready to fuck her brains out from here, I'll start slow... Really slow... Kinda have to... Don't want to hurt anyone...

Kissing the neck, sucking the earlobe...easing into her...Usually another orgasm isn't that far off for her...

I'll run my fingers through her hair... Slowly... Focusing more on how close she might be to orgasm...then that's when I do it...

My hand intertwined in her hair, I'll grab firmly, and deliberately...pulling back on her hair... almost hard.

No more slow, easing pace...

She's might be yelling, "Oooooooh FUCK!" or something along those lines by now...

More times than not, I've had women tell me, "I want you to fuck me from behind..." before I end up cumming...

Who doesn't love a good doggy style?:)

She's usually got to get "set up"... Face down, ass up.

There she is... Waiting, wanting it...

Guess what? Nope, not yet...

This is one of my other favorites...When she's ready, I don't put my cock where she wants it... I put my tongue where I want it... 

If she hasn't been able to cum yet, this little move is sure to do the trick... 

Going down on her from behind and then fucking her silly when you're ready...

Every girl needs a friend with those kinds of benefits...;)

Or a good vibrator and a vivid imagination!;)







  


1 comment: