Saturday, March 24, 2012

Can't deny God...

It's time to quit. Call it a spiritual awakening, an epiphany, or a moment of clarity. It's been calling me, slapping me in my face for over a year. I ignored it. I wanted to be different, I wanted to be the same as everyone else. But I'm not. But, yet, I am different. Different than those who are normal. Those who's lives aren't destroyed by the throws of addiction.

What finally got me here? I did things that can't be undone. Things that wouldn't have happened had I not gone down a path I should have known better to go down. Upon having that moment of clarity, and realizing my action over the last year I was ready to give up. Knowing whole heartedly what I had become, and what else was to come if I continued on that way-it's a very powerful feeling.

What makes me so sure...?

I find this(refer to picture) under my doormat, along with the key to my house that I requested an old friend put there... My friend only placed the key, and someone else placed the other... Maybe this picture is "the key"... I don't know. But whatever the circumstances be; the message was loud and clear...

The day I had my moments of clarity, all the while at work: this was waiting for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment